Call for Abstracts
Nepalese Association for Clinical Chemistry (NACC) Conference organising committee invites you to submit abstract for the NACC-CON 2016. The conference is going to be organised at, Dhulikhel Hospital-Kathmandu University Hospital, Dhulikhel, Kavre, Nepal. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee. The presentation type may possibly be changed following review by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract submission does not constitute registration for the congress and presenters are required to register for the conference separately. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
Deadline for abstract submission: July 25, 2016
Notification of abstract acceptance by August 1, 2016
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
1. All abstracts must be submitted via this form (scroll down for the form) before July 25, 2016.
2. Abstracts must be written in clear English and limited to 300 words.
3. An abstract consists of a title, author name ‘s and affiliation, the text of the submission and keywords
4. Title: Capitalize the first letter of each word
5. The abstract body text should be structured chronologically into four sections: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions
6. No tables or images are allowed
7. Keywords: No more than 6 keywords which the first word begins with a capital letter
8. No additional proofreading or corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
9. Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral presentation, poster presentation or poster exhibition). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision after review.
10. Acknowledgement of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
11. The e-mail you provided us will be used to notify you of the acceptance and to send you updated information.
If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify in writing as soon as possible.